Can my Probation be transferred?

Generally, yes. If you reside in another state or county, you may request to have your probation transferred to your local jurisdiction. However, transfers are subject to approval by the receiving jurisdiction, depending on a number of different criteria. There is also a mandatory transfer fee of $75, payable prior to transfer. In addition, all of the other fees you were ordered to pay must be paid up-to-date before a transfer is considered. Probationers who are allowed to transfer to other states or counties are required to abide by the local rules of probation as well as Henry County Probation rules.

Show All Answers

1. How are cases assigned?
2. Are my records public information?
3. What is a Presentence Investigation?
4. How do I pay my fees?
5. Does the Clerk's Office take personal checks or credit cards?
6. Can my Probation be transferred?
7. Can I leave the state while on probation?
8. How can I get in touch with a Probation Officer?
9. What should I do if I cannot make or have missed my appointment?
10. What if my child is detained?