Are my records public information?

Adult criminal conviction information is in the public domain and may be accessed by anyone through the Clerk's Office. However, specific personal data and information utilized by the Probation Department are not available to the public. Juvenile records are confidential.

Show All Answers

1. How are cases assigned?
2. Are my records public information?
3. What is a Presentence Investigation?
4. How do I pay my fees?
5. Does the Clerk's Office take personal checks or credit cards?
6. Can my Probation be transferred?
7. Can I leave the state while on probation?
8. How can I get in touch with a Probation Officer?
9. What should I do if I cannot make or have missed my appointment?
10. What if my child is detained?