Henry County Information
Sheriff's Office: 765-521-7032
New Castle Police Department: 765-529-4890
Suicide Prevention Information
Please visit Indiana Suicide Prevention Home for several resources.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-TALK (8255) or Text IN to 741741
- Teen Suicide Hotline 800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- Please visit Addictions.com, FreeRehabCenters.org or Rehab.com, web sites for more Organizations & Resources for Quality Care.
- ICAP located at 615 St. Rd 38N, New Castle, IN 47362 or 765-529-4403.
Transportation and other Helpful Resources
New Castle Transit System: 765-529-8113
Indiana 2-1-1: 211 or (866)211-9966 (always available) or Text your zip code to 898-211 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) This service can be used to find local resources such as Food and clothing, Health Care, Education and Employment, Tax Assistance, Mental Health & Addiction services, Housing and Utility Assistance and Children and Family services, They can also check if you qualify for free rides to and from treatment services and help put you in touch with other transportation services anywhere in Indiana.
- Henry County Probation - 12 Step meeting attendance report (PDF)
- Indiana - Henry Juvenile Court (PDF)
- Henry County Conditions for Probation (PDF)
- Henry County Conditions for Informal Adjustment (PDF)
- Electronic Monitoring Rules (PDF)
- Henry County Probation - Petition for Expungement (PDF)
- Henry County Probation - Quick Resource Guide (PDF)
- Be Well Indiana (PDF)
- Indiana HSE (PDF)
- Excel Center Tuition Free HS (PDF)
- Credit Alternative Recovery Program (PDF)
- Waynet (PDF)
- East Central Area Narcotics Anonymous (PDF)
- AA Muncie (PDF)
- Henry County Probation - community service (PDF)
- Henry County Probation - fee chart (PDF)
- Henry County Probation - order and agreement (PDF)
- Indiana Special Probation Conditions for Adult Sex Offenders (PDF)