The procedures for a terrorist incident shall follow the same basic rules as for a hazardous materials incident:
- Initiate incident command
- Identify the product from a safe distance
- Protect emergency responders and the public
- Rescue and treat those that you can safely
- Protect the environment from further contamination
Contact the Proper Authorities
If a Terrorist incidents occurs contact local law enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Additional information is available is contained in the Henry County Terrorist Annex to the Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP).