Child Support


Cash payments may be made in person at the Henry County Justice Center in the Clerk's Office. Please note that we are closed on all legal holidays. 

Payments may also be made at select retail locations listed online.

You may mail payments to:
Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU)
P.O. Box 7130
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130

Include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.

Credit or Debit Card payments may be made online or call 866-972-9427.


Everyone who pays support in Indiana must pay an annual fee of $55 (I.C. 33-37-5-6-31-16-15). This fee is in addition to the regular support payments and must be paid on a separate check from your regular support. The fee must be paid by January 31st of each year. Persons paying support who do not pay this fee may face legal action to collect it. You may mail payments to:

P.O. Box 6271
Indianapolis, IN 4620-6271

*** Please note this address is different than the address for mailing regular child support payments. ***

Payment History

A printout of your payment history is available from the Clerk's Office. Privacy laws require you to show a picture ID if you request this in person.

ISETS Case Number

For information about your child support case, contact the Kidsline at 800-840-8757.

For your ISETS Case Number, contact the Clerks Office at 765-529-6401.

Change of Address

Please make sure that you notify us of your change of address! Addresses can be changed in writing by mail, only if notarized. If you want to change your address by coming into our office, please bring a photo ID with you.

Order Modification

The court makes support orders and the Clerk does not have the authority to enforce or modify these orders. If you need a support order enforced, changed or arrearages determined, please talk to your attorney. You may also choose to join the Title IV-D Enforcement Program through the Henry county Prosecuting Attorney's Child Support Division. For information about this program, you may call 765-529-7565.